Success Strategies for Female Scientists
Summer school for Nawi Graz
This career-oriented 8-day continuing education programme contributes to the promotion of equal opportunities and the advancement of academic careers of women in the natural sciences within the framework of the NAWI Graz cooperation. Presentation: summer semester 2021
- Kick-off: 2 hours
- 8 seminars: 60 hours
- 2 expert discussions: 4 hours
- Individual coaching: 2 one hour units per participant
- Group coaching: 4 hours
- Assessing the personal situation and developing professional focus
- Strategic approaches to career planning
- Skills pertaining to scientific organizations for the professional setting
- Insight into the (informal) structures of scientific work in the sciences
|Lessons||Sunday 11 July to Sunday 18 July 2021|
|Venue||Trattnerhof, 8102 Semriach near Graz, Unterer Windhof 18, www.trattnerhof.at|
|Information event||spring 2021, University of Graz|
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 May 2021
It is assumed that the participants will be on site for the entire duration of the programme. Barrier-free access.
- Female PhD students and female postdocs – of the NAWI Graz departments & the Pharmaceutical Sciences of Graz University and the University of Technology of Graz – who are aiming at an academic career
Organizer: Coordination Centre for Gender Studies & Equal Opportunities in cooperation with NAWI Graz.
Koordinationsstelle für Geschlechterstudien und Gleichstellung
Scientific experts and trainers with experience in academia.