Protect and exploit your scientific results
Lehre & Forschung
A course established within the framework of the Knowledge Transfer Centre South (WTZ Süd – wtz-sued.at), held by Graz University of Technology and University of Graz.
Course contents and aims:
The English speaking seminar supports you in answering the following questions:
- Fundamentals on intellectual property and intangible property rights
- How do I protect scientifically or technically oriented research results (inventions)?
- How do I protect other research results such as ideas, know-how, software and results of literature and art?
- Why can patents be useful tools for universities and how are they used?
- How is intellectual property exploited at the universities and what are the options for further development? How do I benefit from this?
- How do I design the contractual regulations on intellectual property in my research projects?
Achtung: Im Wintersemester 2021/22 findet diese Weiterbildung in deutscher Sprache statt!
|Lessons||11 May 2021, 09.00–16.00|
|Price||EUR 0,– (internal fee); No external participation possible!|
|Location||Depending on the current situation – face-to-face seminar or online|
START: 11 May 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 April 2021
- Scientists of Graz University of Technology and University of Graz
- Graduate students
- PhD students of all Departments
Mag. Gernot Faustmann, MSc
University of Graz
Mag. Dr. Alexander Muhr
Graz University of Technology